Call for Abstracts
The call for abstracts period for the 2024 conference is now open! The deadline to submit is Dec. 15, 2023.
Please submit abstracts for workshops, oral presentations, or poster presentations by completing the online submission process. Abstract proposals should align with one of the conference tracks and be responsive to the 2024 conference theme: Innovating to End the HIV Epidemic: Empowering Communities, Expanding Partnerships, Implementing Interventions.
Abstracts are due no later than December 15, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET.
NEW IN 2024!
For the first time in the history of the National Ryan White Conference, we will be piloting a subset of abstracts for presentations in Spanish! Read more about this exciting development in the Abstract Submission Guide.
All abstracts will be scored based on five equally weighted criteria:
- Clarity and Format: Presents clear and relevant learning objectives, clearly identifies appropriate workshop components, development of findings and approaches/interventions are logically organized.
- Design and Implementation: Describes approaches/interventions that have been analyzed or evaluated and tested using evidence-informed methods and describes how approaches/interventions can be replicated.
- Innovation: Presents novel approaches and creative models that feature new partnerships and collaborative relationships, emerging best practices, advanced care and treatment approaches, and/or evidence informed interventions that demonstrate improved health outcomes.
- Relevance: Details use of approaches to maximize human resources/staffing, fiscal and/or contracting practices, efficient internal operations, and effective implementation of clinical interventions, service delivery. Additionally, identifies innovative approaches to ensure program effectiveness and sustainability and improved health outcomes for people with HIV.
- Results and Outcomes: Highlights measurable impact on service delivery; replicable technical assistance tools and methods; and/or data-driven approaches that overcome challenges.
For more information about the abstract submission process and additional guidelines, download the Abstract Submission Guide. For technical assistance with using the online system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notices of abstract status will be sent in mid-Spring 2024.